Why Should I Swap Links?
When one website links to another, it's known as linking.
When the other site links back to yours it's a reciprocal
link. Reciprocal links, or link swapping is one of the cornerstones
of any online marketing campaign. Swapping links has two distinct
1. You receive targeted visitors from the other website.
2. Search engines use the number and quality of the links
pointing at your site to determine your rank in any search.
More links means better traffic and generally a higher ranking
from search engines.
After your link has been approved by our web team, your website
will be listed in our
Drunk Driving Directory Website - www.drunkdrivingdirectory.com
PLEASE READ OUR GUIDLINES
1. Link to us must be at same site as your
2. Other links on the page must be in a similar or related
field to the Directory. Pages with random links unrelated
to the legal field will be rejected.
3. The page can not be called links.html or link.html (or
htm, asp, php, cfm)
links or dynamic pages.
5. A drop-down-box can not be the only link to the page. There
needs to be a regular link to the page so search engines can
6. You have to link to us first.
7. No Free-For-All (FFA) link pages.
8. There can not be more than 30 links to other sites on the
page where you put our link.
9. It cannot be more than 2 clicks from the home page.
Drunk Driving Defense - Find the best attorney to represent
If you are facing a DUI/DWI/OWI/OUI/OMVI charge in any state,
you can find legal help here. Protect your legal rights and
license. Free online legal information and questionnaire.
copy and paste the code below and add to the home page of
your web site.